[OM] Olympus Odyssey & World Wide Picture Day Galleries

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey & World Wide Picture Day Galleries
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:17:46 -0800
Blessing on both of you, Andrew and Jeff. These are wonderful
undertakings from which I'm already deriving considerable pleasure.

Might I make a small suggestion that would certainly increase my
pleasue, and likely that of others, in viewing the results? Would it be
possible to add forward and back navigation arrows to the individual
large image windows? The back and forth between thumbnail pages and
large images gets tedious rather quickly.

Thanks,
   Moose