[OM] Re: So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones

Subject: [OM] Re: So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:16:57 -0800
Winsor Crosby wrote:

>Am I the only one getting the weird tiny window with sliders inside
>my regular browser window on your site? I had no trouble with the
>original file, but with the altered image that you have the url for
>below. It happened with your previous restoration as well.

Oops, sorry about that. As others have posted, it renders correctly in
Firefox, but not in others. I only have Firefox and IE loaded right now,
but they now work correctly in IE, so probably they will in others.

Wife Number two <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wife2.htm>.

Wife Number three and four
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/3and4.htm>.

A contrite and HTML confused Moose