[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 12:12:21 -0800
I am not an expert in this area, but Keh.com(very reliable source)
has an OM3 in excellent condition for $645. I realize that the T is a
little more desirable because of the battery usage, but $900 will buy
a lot of batteries.

I can understand someone wanting to collect an OM3T, but not a dinged
and scratched one. For a camera to be used you could buy 3 brand new
Nikon FM3a bodies, or at least a pair of late model Leica reflex
cameras or OM4Ts for the same price.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA