[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 22:18:30 +0100
If this was in Denmark, I would expect to pay around 10000kr (approx
1500USD) for an OM-3t in that condition. Whether it is worth it is another
question, but to me I would much rather own that camera than a 10000kr
watch, for example....a thing of beauty is a joy for ever.

I am quite satisfied with my OM-4Ti's and OM-1N's though.

Roger Key, Copenhagen