[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:21:19 -0600
        The only other price yardstick I know of is at Haukeboe.com. He shows
two OM-3Ti cameras selling for $1800 and $2400 on eBay back in 02/03. The
listings are no longer available on eBay so their condition is unknown but
likely both were very good. At that price $1500 seems like a bargain. Like most
things for sale it is a matter of how badly you want it and what you can afford.

Charlie