[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti - now OM 3 for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti - now OM 3 for sale
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:52:05 EST

In a message dated 1/6/2006 2:13:11 PM Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am not  an expert in this area, but Keh.com(very reliable source)
has an OM3  in excellent condition for $645.

Hmm, I have two both which I would say are excellent or better, even when
compared with KEH's excellent..  One has a CLA from Photosphere last year
(2005) and the other has not had the CLA but did new professionally installed
new
light seals the end of 2005.  Either could come live at your  home.  The one
with the CLA at $750 delivered anywhere in the world.   The other at $650 with
delivery included.  Money cheerfully refunded if not  satisfied upon receipt
of camera.  I will make and send photos to anyone  who is interested.  Bill
Barber