[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:53:45 -0000
Assuming that the proposed price was in USD, I agree with you Jeff and
congratulations on your exceedingly well timed purchase - a rather strange
time to start a BIN sale, if I may say!  I do know of one 3Ti which sold a
little below your price in March 2005: 3880497420 sold for GBP565.  Two
nicks on the bottom of the lens mount, but otherwise cosmetically perfect,
in box with all papers. And a jammed film advance which the seller reported
would cost GBP90 to fix - he was right - USD1250 all in :-)

--
Piers