[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 00:44:36 -0800
Oh yes, now I remember. To be honest I seldom pay much attention to anything
that costs GBP. That seems to translate into Great Big Pile of $. Both the
purchase and postage seem to require a lot of anemic US $.

I hope the buyer is enjoying it ;-)

Best wishes,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>

I do know of one 3Ti which sold a
little below your price in March 2005: 3880497420 sold for GBP565.  Two
nicks on the bottom of the lens mount, but otherwise cosmetically perfect,
in box with all papers. And a jammed film advance which the seller reported
would cost GBP90 to fix - he was right - USD1250 all in :-)

--
Piers