[OM] Re: (OM) What and where can you photograph in the USA ?

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) What and where can you photograph in the USA ?
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:14:00 +0000
* On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 08:57:08PM +0000, Walt Wayman said:
> Let's be careful out there -- and particularly around folks who have or
> may be going to get a shotgun.  That's definitely time to run and not
> walk.  Could even be an excuse for abandoning the gear.  Ain't that why
> we nsurit?

<claim form>

"Yes,  I was forced to abandon all my equipment because I was being chased
from the premises by an angry farmer brandishing a shotgun."

</c...>

Not that that would raise any eyebrows at all. :)

p.
--
this signature was brought to you by the letter M and the number 10
htag 0.0.23: [                  <insert jay-random witty tag here>]