[OM] A little more Horn Pond

Subject: [OM] A little more Horn Pond
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 17:11:28 -0500
Jeff commented that he liked my photo of the trees at waters edge at
Horn Pond (city reservoir for Woburn, Mass.).  So, here's a little more
Horn Pond from some of the images that didn't make the cut of four sent
for the New Year's Day photos on Jeff's site.  All photos with 24/2.8.

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/horn_pond/>

ps:  On the original image that I sent to Jeff with the two trees (the
one on the far right on the page above) if there was crystal clear blue
sky you'd probably be able to see a bit of the Boston skyline near the
center of the picture about 10 miles away.

Chuck Norcutt