[OM] Re: Usefull TIP Re: [OT] Olympus Studio with Mac

Subject: [OM] Re: Usefull TIP Re: [OT] Olympus Studio with Mac
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:54:10 +0100
Forgot to add that you have to close image edit window under file option
(once you have finished editing) to return to original viewer.

also the ex button nect to raw will launch it once saved as registered app.

It runs far too slow on my work computer to be usefull but then it is 5
years old and only a 350Mhz CPU - time to ask for a sonnet upgrade I
think.  I will try it on my ibook later and see if its bearable and if
any of the options are of real use, but getting something for free
always brightens up the day.