[OM] Re: KEH's longevity, was: adorama grading

Subject: [OM] Re: KEH's longevity, was: adorama grading
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:41:57 +1100
I have a friend in exactly that predicament so it must be a common
complaint. But he makes wages on the side as well. As the film side
of used equipment has nose-dived he made an arrangement with his boss
that so long as he kept a representative selection to fill a small
display case for the occasional film camera buyer, he could buy stuff
on his own behalf and even display and sell some of his own kit. Of
course, his boss loves him 'cos he sells truckloads of Panasonics,
AndrewF