[OM] Re: OT: DSLR viewfinders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: DSLR viewfinders
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:30:27 -0800
I think it was really another one of those concerns that did not
amount to much. I did the calculation once on some viewfinder and it
was less than a millimeter around the outside. I doubt one could tell
it was less that 100% without the spec. One of those easily grabbed
onto specs that made people think it represented more than it really
did.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA