[OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:41:56 +1100
Don't argue - carry a tin of paint. Call the local paper and get them
to photograph you while making the adjustment, suitably disguised as
the 'Spelling Bandit'. Better still, get someone to photograph you
with an Oly and send them the file.
Come on, you're armed and retired - you need the excitement. At very
least letterbox the subdivision pointing out how foolish they appear.
Is there no tradition of eccentricity around your way?
AndrewF