[OM] Re: #7578923426 eBay 180mm f2.5 Tamron w/OM adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: #7578923426 eBay 180mm f2.5 Tamron w/OM adapter
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:13:51 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2006 1:55:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If I may  get a new Zuiko 180mm F2.8 as used price ................ Do you
recommend  em to buy Tamron used one or Zuiko new one?

I don't know that it makes much difference.  If I could get a new  Zuiko at a
good used price, I'd probably do it, however you need to know that in
addition to using OM and e-1 gear, I also buy, sell and trade it.  If it  was
new in
its box with papers, I be tempted to buy it, list it on eBay and then  try to
find either a good used Tamron SP or another Zuiko.  From the  standpoint of
a lens to be used, I wouldn't pay a premium for one over the  other. I really
like the Tamron and could be happy with the Zuiko.  What I  wouldn't do, in
this market is, to buy a new Zuiko and turn it into a used  one.  I would
however but a new one, turn it into cash and then look  for either a Tamron SP
180mm
f2.5 or a Zuiko 180mm f2.8.  Bill  Barber