[OM] [OT] E-1 histogram

Subject: [OM] [OT] E-1 histogram
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:28:15 -0500
I wrote the E-System Digital SLR Technical Support recently inquiring about
the possibility of a 3 color histogram being included in a future firmware
update for the E-1.  Following is their response that I thought some of you
would find interesting:

Dear Richard Lovison,

We value you as an Olympus customer and appreciate the opportunity to assist
you. It is not likely that this feature will be available for the E-1, but
it is very likely that it will be in the E-1 replacement camera body that
may be announced soon.

... snip

Kind of goes along with what was offered on 4-3system.com in the interview
with Toshiyuki Terada concerning the announcement of an E-1 replacement.

Richard