[OM] Olympus Odyssey - New Participants?

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - New Participants?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:30:55 -0800
John has indicated he is going to need some addresses soon to send the
cameras on their trip.

I've sent an email to the next original participant (on the east coast of
the U.S.). If that recipient is ready to receive it, I'll have John send one
of the cameras to him. The other camera will be sent to Australia. Andrew
McPhee had indicated to me that he would be ready to receive it, so if
nothing has changed I'll have it sent to him.

If you're on the eastern half of the U.S. and want to participate in the
Olympus Odyssey in the next two months, please send me an email with your
Name
Phone Number
Mailing Address

Similarly if you're in Australia and want to participate in the Olympus
Odyssey in the next two months, please send the requested info. The original
participants in Australia can assume the camera will be going from the
bottom of the list up towards the top. You'll be contacted as soon as the
camera gets to the person in line just ahead of you.

Also John indicated probably one of the cameras will be a black OM-1N and
the other will be a chrome OM-1N. Once they are shipped, I'll get pictures
posted on the Olympus-Odyssey site. We'll also update the rules on the site.

http://www.olympus-odyssey.com/

Best wishes,
-jeff
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx