[OM] Re: Reply - Re: web programs

Subject: [OM] Re: Reply - Re: web programs
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:11:31 +1300
Jeff wrote

> Have you tried assigning a cell height to the menu cells?
>
> I think I'm too tired to understand all that is going on. I'm probably
> seeing something other than you are though.
>
> http://www.jkeller.com/test.htm
>
> ... but my curiosity will have me looking at it again tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,
> -jeff

I think I have done this in the past and found that some browsers ignore the
parameters defined in this way.  Or maybe I forgot. I don't remember.  CRS

Your re-coded example came out fine on my browser of first choice.
It was the late-model MSIE browser on my brother's XP Pro machine that
had the wacky rendering, and I don't visit there very often..

However, it is necessary to upload only one example of a gif such as I used,
not one for every slot programmed in a page.

Brian