[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:41:20 +0000
What!?!  I seldom use my F280 and haven't tried it at all speeds, but it seems
to work with an OM-4Ti just like the eSif says: "... full synchronisation at
all focal plane shutter speeds (when used with the OM-3Ti, OM-4Ti or OM-707)."

Am I missing something?  Don't tell me I "need" an OM-3Ti too now, right when
I'm saving up for the E-next thingy.  :-[

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>

--snip--

> Oh and don't forget the full flash sync at all speeds with F280 unlike
> the 4Ti. downsides no mirrror lock up or self timer.

--snip--