[OM] FS - Olympus T Power Control 1

Subject: [OM] FS - Olympus T Power Control 1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:54:33 EST
I have a used, but not abused T Power Control 1 which is surplus to  me.  No
corrosion in battery compartment.  The slide is for a T-32  flash which
doesn't affect the auto operation of the unit. Ship anywhere in  the USA for
$110 or
most places around the world at $120.  Money cheerfully  refunded if not
happy with unit and returned to me. This is a good solid unit  and I don't need
three of them.  Contact me off list if interested.   Bill Barber