[OM] Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture update
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:07:02 -0600
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Please excuse all of the broken links. I'm in the midst of a
> html editor changeover and about half the pages are still the
> old ones.  What a mess. Anyway, I did update the picture on the
> homepage with one taken a couple months ago up on the
> Mississippi while photographing with Joel. The new picture on
> the Contact us page was taken while waiting for Jim T. in
> Chicago.

I've been trying since yesterday afternoon, and anytime I click on
"gallery", all I get is an error page saying that my userfile is not
writeable.  I tried Opera and Firefox on XP, Opera, Firefox, and Safari
on OSX.  Nothing.  I'd love to see the Hancock photo, but it ain't
happening...

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon