[OM] Re: Full Frame Bargain

Subject: [OM] Re: Full Frame Bargain
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:16:28 EST

In a message dated 1/12/2006 11:10:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Dell  Home is having a special on the Canon 5D letting you use
> the full  field of those lovely Oly lenses.

I can see one of these gracing my  camera bag in the future.

Did I just say  that?

Oops.

Hmm, as I look into my crystal ball I see an e-whatever sitting next to my
e-1 which has a pinhole cap more or less permanently attached to it. Hey  you
know that crystal ball is a little cloudy from time to time.  Bill  Barber