[OM] Re: OT (of course!): "outdated" NiMH charger?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (of course!): "outdated" NiMH charger?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:35:22 -0500
The peculiar thing is that the Panasonic charger that appears not to be
reaching full charge on the 2300 mah batteries is the one that was
packaged with the batteries.  But the entire package (charger, 6 AA 2300
mah and 2 AAA 780 mah batteries) cost about the same as the Maha charger
alone.  How much the Maha actually charges during the follow-on charge
cycle is unknown.

I also note that the Maha charger will (on rare occasion) refuse to
charge the first time the batteries are inserted but re-insertion fixes it.

Chuck Norcutt