[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:55:25 -0600
More like pampering a Porsche, maybe, and taking if for runs on a nice stretch
of the Autobahn. A pristine late production 928...

And, yes, I would have sprung for an OM-3 had it not been for the unique flash
capabilities! I have no intention of testing the strength of the titanium.
although that might save the camera in a mishap.

Phil

On 08:59, swisspace wrote:

>But it's the toughest of all the bodies - that's why I bought mine,
>using it like you suggest would be kind of like getting a classic
>ferrari  and putting it in the garage to look at, for some people
>that's okay but it was not what it was designed for and not why I
>bought mine (3ti not ferrari unfortunately)
>
>Oh and don't forget the full flash sync at all speeds with F280
>unlike the 4Ti. downsides no mirrror lock up or self timer.

==