[OM] Re: Should I be concerned?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should I be concerned?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:54:15 -0500
No singed digits yet but my 1GB card is pretty warm when I change it
after filling it up with shooting every 30 seconds or so.  Not too hot
to touch but more than just pleasantly warm.

I have the optional vertical battery grip so I'm always using two
batteries.  I've never known them to be even vary warm.  I'm sure
splitting the load between two of them keeps the temperature down.

My NiMH's get pretty warm in the Maha charger but not nearly so warm
under use in the flash.

Chuck Norcutt