[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:57:14 +0100
And that's exactly where my disbelief starts:
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/OM2nGoldMeinhardSchmitt/index.htm
claims Olympus made a limited set of 20 golden OM-2n's, as gifts for
company employees. I'll buy that.

But it would be in no relation to making a similarly limited number (25)
of golden OM-1n's, with the sole purpose of shipping them off to the
importer in the tiniest Western-European country as giveaways to
their most valued customers! (as claimed on /www.wide-angle.nl)

Bart
(inhabitant of a tiny Western-European country)