[OM] Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture update
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:16:38 -0500
On 1/13/06, swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> AG,
>
> didn't you drop yours as well (apologies if I have the wrong person) , I
> also have difficulty sometimes framing horizontally and wondered if it
> was me or the sonsor had moved after me dropping the camera.

I have this trouble also though I never dropped my E-1.  So much so that I
thought I'd purchase the screen with the scribed lines to help.  With
landscapes having a horizon or water line I find I usually need to adjust
the horizontal  by something around a degree in Photoshop.  I never had this
much trouble with the OM-1 or OM-4t.

Richard