[OM] Re: Focusing screens, was: Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Focusing screens, was: Re: Homepage picture update
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:43:28 -0800 (PST)
NSURIT wrote:
> Yes, I have a KatzEye on my e-1.
> Why haven't you bought one?

So, I take this as an endorsement?

I really prefer my focus screen to be as non-disturbing as
possible to my eyes.  I dislike circles, squares and anything
else getting in the way of my visual study of the image.  I
especially despise numbers, status indicators and other
nonesense that EVFs through in there too.  I can handle
grid-lines.  I do like grid lines--especially with the 4/3
format where I'm constantly getting my horizons crooked.

So, my question is about the split image.  Is it obnoxiously in
your face?  (like a 1-13) or is it a bit more subtle.  Is it
about the same brightness as the rest of the screen (2-13) so it
blends in or is it obviously clearer then the rest?

Finally, grid lines.  How thick are the lines?  I like the lines
to be very faint, not bold stripes.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com