[OM] Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture update
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:10:53 -0500
On 1/13/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > With landscapes having a horizon or water line I find I
> usually
> > need to adjust the horizontal  by something around a degree in
> > Photoshop.  I never had this much trouble with the OM-1 or
> > OM-4t.
>
> It happens to me so much I've been thinking about creating an
> action that can be batch run on every picture I take.  For me,
> it's -1 degree.  No, the camera is fine--I've checked that.

And I neglected to mention that it still happens while using a tripod.
Strange.

BTW, have you ever tried programming the AEL button to do auto focus when
the auto focus is in manual mode?  I like it much better than using
S.AF+MF... one still has the option to fine tune the focus manually and most
importantly, the focus stays fixed and allows one to shoot another frame
without the camera attempting another auto-focus.

Richard