[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:11:34 +0100
Mine too, and the dent on the top is sure genuine. And once, when the camera
had been in temperatures bellow -4 Celsius for three days, the OM-4 gave me
a slide with a genuine shutter "strap" if that's what they are called. Looks
like a black hair. I love my genuine OM-4.

/ Johan - ok, it's Friday night here and my mix of sparkling Italian wine
and Dry Martinis is getting at me...