[OM] Re: Magic box arrives!

Subject: [OM] Re: Magic box arrives!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:56:23 +1100
The nice ladies at the two PO's I use know me well and are quite
helpful - for instance, they'll try and push a package through the
size measurement slot quite forcefully  to save me money!
I get tired of queuing behind people engaged in non-postal tasks like
paying the gas bill, road toll, applying for passports (really slow),
buying soft toys and all the other crap that AusPost does these days.
Doing serious postal is some minor revenge.
AndrewF