[OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:51:24 +1100
Add a title tag after your alt tag, like this:

alt="John on his classic 1982 Honda Goldwing Standard" title="John on his
classic 1982 Honda Goldwing Standard"

The title tag will display a label in most browsers...I just tested it on
IE6, Firefox and Opera and it'll work on Netscape and Mozilla as well.

You can also add the title tag to any link and it'll display a label, for
example:

Where you have

Change it to

Andrew McPhee