[OM] Went for a walk this afternoon...

Subject: [OM] Went for a walk this afternoon...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:28:12 -0800 (PST)
With the E-1 and a bag full of equipment. Temperature was in the
above freezing and the sunlight was golden. It's been a while,
with work schedule, the holidays, the weather and various
ailments.  Last day of being young.

I filled a 500MB flash card and got a few keepers. Gotta keep
the presses rolling, you know. But the greatest satisfaction
wasn't during the image review on the computer, but the process
of getting the pictures.  I do this because I enjoy doing it.
Making money with it is just the frosting on the cake.

Felt good to be back in the saddle again, going through a desert
with no name, saying "Hiyo Silver, Awaaay" in the manger.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com