[OM] Re: OT: Adobe Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Adobe Lightroom
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 08:15:17 +0000
It would seem that Lightroom is probably not an upgrade to PS but a
separate application dedicated to dealing with digital  images.  It
would seem that PS is likely to become to big if it includes the
functions of Camera Raw as well as the cataloguing processes that
Lightroom has.  Bridge seems to have been a stop along the way.

Also, I find Lightroom much easier to use than PS; however, that
might be because PS has taught me stuff ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.