[OM] Re: Zuiko 100mm F2 + 2X-A teleconvertor

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 100mm F2 + 2X-A teleconvertor
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:30:51 -0500
At 12:12 AM 1/16/2006, Moose wrote:

>The absolute most reliable indicator is whether there is a letter and
>period preceeding the "ZUIKO" on the front ring. In the case of the
>200/4, an E.ZUIKO is SC and a plain ZUIKO is MC, whether or not it aslo
>says MC.

Yep, I remember that now that you mention it.  I guess there're
several lens like that aren't there?  If I remember correctly my 35/2
is a MC silver nosed.  Now I need to go upstairs and check out the
200/4 before I forget again.

>Do a bit of pixel peeping myself....

Who in the world would have ever guessed that!  ;-)

>Unless you have a very unusual 50/1.4, it is 49mm filter.

You and Jeff think alike.  :-)

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson