[OM] Heads up on some macro flash gear

Subject: [OM] Heads up on some macro flash gear
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:06:20 +0100
Hello zuiks,

There is an Olympus macro flash shoe ring with less than 9 hours to go now
at USD 27.- on the bay #7580778116

Also T-28 with controller and flash shoe ring les that one day to go, no
bids yet and starting price USD 99.95 #7581136956

And onother set came up a few hours ago, tsrarting at USD 6,40. No bids yet
#7582147777

No connection to any of the sellers. I hope the items go to list members for
these prices. I'm not interested right now. I hope I am not making prices
higher in case some of you are allready watching these!

Wiliam Wagenaar