[OM] Re: Photo from Yesterday

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo from Yesterday
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:22:21 -0500
Hmmm...you didn't even need to check the EXIF data. I set it to aperture
priority to so that I
could try and control the shot a little but I certainly didn't expect the DOF.
I also did not plan
to take a photo of one particular kid....just that this kid pushed all the rest
of them out of the
way and kept looking at the camera.