[OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:36:39 +0100
>I think I asked at least one too many questions

No, these matters are not simple, the more discussion the better!

>The site referenced doesn't provide any insight into labels but sure makes
>css sound discouraging for positioning elements.

I would rather say it makes IE sound discouraging for positioning elements ;-)
Without IE, css positioning would be much simpler.

But since IE is still the dominant web browser, we have to either ignore it
(which is not realistically possible most of the time), or design around its
quirks.

Bernard