[OM] Re: bizarre shape.

Subject: [OM] Re: bizarre shape.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:26:30 +1100
Yep - cablerain spray systems. Usually self-propelled (by water
pressure, I suspect). Large spray-heads mounted on them will cover
very large areas. Normally used in high demand crops like vegetables
and turf. More efficient in water usage than simple irrigation but
more expensive, of course.
I remember writing adverts for them about thirty years ago.
AndrewF