[OM] Re: bizarre shape.

Subject: [OM] Re: bizarre shape.
From: Robert Swier <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:04:46 -0500
Yeah, I looked at the pictures, then read the email. I was quite
surprised to find a question about the subject of the picture rather
than the light leaks. I assumed "bizarre shape" was a reference to the
shape of the stains produced by the light leak.

Huh. I know that *I'd* be wondering about those light leaks if that
film has been run through one of *my* cameras!

Cheers,
Robert Swier
Toronto