[OM] New toy!

Subject: [OM] New toy!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:27:27 +0000
I drove home nervously an hour ago through a downpour in the new gear hauler,
which is now drip-drying in the garage.  It's not intended to replace the
OM-4Runner, but it will share the duty on pretty days when there's no
expectation of leaving the pavement -- at least not intentionally.  The
official color names for its two-tone scheme are "Burnt Asphalt" and "Ricochet
Silver," which seem sort of appropriate for something with a 400HP 6L V-8.

It probably won't make me a better photographer, but I'm pretty sure it'll
result in my taking less time driving from one mediocre shot to the next.  :-)

Walt, who's probably going to be scarce for a few days when it quits raining

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --