[OM] Re: Magic Box Arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Magic Box Arrived
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:30:14 -0800
David Bell wrote:

>Tom and Skip.
>
>Package arrived today in Glasgow, Scotland.

I was beginning to feel left out. People all over the world getting
their packages. Ali getting special PO delivery on a holiday. And I had
nothing...  Was it something I said?  ;-)

However, my magic envelope arrived today, and all is well. It's less
about what was inside than being part of the "in" crowd, you know?

Funny thing is, I'm waiting for a rather significant check from a
client, which is needed to bring balance and solvency to my current
account - and I was much less anxious about it than about the Oly bit.

And the check didn't come yet. Oh, well, still afloat for now. Maybe the
check will come AND my kids will pay what they owe me. Ooohhh, I could
buy a.... (censored). Not bloody likely.

>Grateful thanks for your generosity and effort.

INDEED!

Moose