[OM] Re: New toy!

Subject: [OM] Re: New toy!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 04:59:59 +0000
Yep, it's a Chevy SSR, kind of a Corvette in Toon Town truck clothing.  I was
sorely tempted by the BMW, but it won't be available until late spring, and
then I learned that production of the SSR will end in March.  A nearby dealer
had one the right color with all the goodies I wanted, so I did the deed.
Aside from the hot rod performance, I was attracted to the 22.5 cu. ft. of
secure, airtight cargo space.  I'm probably going to need a little more gear in
order to fill it up, though.

I'll post a picture or two when the weather clears.  In the meantime:

http://www.chevrolet.com/ssr/

Walt, enjoying the second or third second childhood

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>