[OM] Re: [OT] Monitor brightness level

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Monitor brightness level
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:08:46 +0000
Richard

I have just checked my CRT and it is set to 50%, it seems; it's a
Mitsubishi Diamondtron.  However, when I start a software calibration
I am instructed. to select maximum brightness for the process.  When
I have finished that process the brightness reverts to normal until I
re-enter the calibration again.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker