[OM] Re: E-330 Update

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Update
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:44:18 +1100
That's all I've got and i can't say where from. Some of the reviewers
know but they are very strictly embargoed - all I got was a hint.
Note - only the EVF component of my earlier guess was denied and it
was implied that I was otherwise right, so expect an E-300 body with
more mp and live preview.
So all youse nongs who sneered at the E-300 brick body can suffer in
yer jocks. (Sorry, minor lapse into dialect - must be the
excitement).  I'll get mine, whatever it is, on the 31st.
AndrewF