[OM] Re: Macrophotography questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Macrophotography questions
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:51:00 -0600
Heh, yeah I guess it's Makinon.  "Makita" stuck in my head, and I
couldn't figure out why.  Looking at it again, it's a 28-80.  It sounds
like I should ignore the "macro" feature it touts, but it should still
be useful as I will probably never find myself buying a separate wide
angle lens.

Thanks to everyone for their tips!  I'll probably try to track down a
Zuiko 50/3.5.  I'll also try to pick up the three extension tubes, since
they can be found pretty cheaply.