[OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?

Subject: [OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:50:22 -0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx, swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A Belgian Beer Cafe recently opened in Rio, owned by a very nice
expat Belgian. I've been there a couple of times.
He stocks trappist and abbey ales, as well as other varieties. I
haven't tried the Kwak yet, but the following were outstanding:

Chimay (esp. the blue label)
Tripel Karmeliet
Westmalle Dubbel
St Feuillen blonde

I have also tasted the Liefmans Kriekbier, a cherry flavored lambic
ale. Unusual, I would say.

Joao