[OM] Re: New Olympus Camera Teaser

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Camera Teaser
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:20:31 +0100
Johan,

no, not just you, looks like a chrome (O)M -1.
Who knows what's on the other side? a digital back for OM, haha!
I'ld really like to see an E-X with good spot metering à la OM-4, two
dials, which are to be consistent in operation for Manual, Aperture
Priority and S mode, and a bit faster AF. And please, a plain, plain
focussing screen without any markings. Megapixels don't really matter,
as long as they are good quality.
At the moment I have a loaner E-300 in return for the E-1 in repair,
and the little extra res is welcome in landscape and macro, but I
really miss the second dial and the top lcd. AF is remarkably more
acurate and faster it seems, hope the CLA on the E-1 discovers
something.

Iwert.

Op 18-jan-06 om 20:09 heeft Johan Malmstrom het volgende geschreven:

> Is it just me, doesn't it look like an OM :)
>
> http://www.imaging-resource.com/NPICS1/OLY_TEASER_2_L.GIF
>
> / Johan
>

> Den 06-01-18 18.34, skrev "Winsor Crosby" <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1137563761.html