[OM] Re: New toy!

Subject: [OM] Re: New toy!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:58:09 +1100
Tsk - they won't let you join any Ute driver's groups unless you are
prepared to get it dirty.
Dirty includes dusting it up by doing circle work in the back paddock
(roll bar and roo lights should be fitted so's your mates have
something to hang on to); chundering in the back while trying to get
some sleep after the B&S ball (that's batchelors and spinsters);
getting it bogged while doing a beer run (forget Belgian, quantity
counts); running a few excess poddies down to the abattoir (baby
cowshit really sticks); debris from picking up a few bales of lucerne
hay for the better half's horse (has that tray got any good tie-
downs?). These were designed for a rural lifestyle mate - hope you
got a good tub liner for it.
AndrewF