[OM] Re: [OT]Beer...Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Beer...Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:16:39 +1100
I think the trouble is that many of the aspects of murkin product and
culture that we get exported out here in the rest of the planet are
very bland - beer, cheese, burgers, 'modified for television' movies,
usw. It's this list that reminds me of the real depth and strength of
murkin culture on a regular basis, thank goodness. How about you send
us the good stuff too?
AndrewF